Short note on the Hewlett Packard-HP
Hewlett Packard is a short form of HP, the founder is William Hewlett and David Packard and it is based on the computer software and hardware industry that organized by the American multinational Information Technology organization, headquarters is in the USA and HP is the world largest computer manufacturing company. It produces more than 10,000 products. Nowadays, HP is famous for LaserJet and DeskJet printer.
Different type of HP printer
Hp produces many printers and each printer has unique feature and function. Based on the company requirement they will adopt the printer. They are developed more printer based on the technology developments.
- Black and White Laser Printers,
- Color Laser Printers
- Laser Multifunction Printers
- Inkjet All-in-One Printers
- Specialty Photo Inkjet Printers
- Business Ink Printers
- Color Inkjet Printers
- HP Design jet Large Format Printers
- HP Indigo Digital Presses
- HP Inkjet Digital Web Press
- HP Latex Printers
- HP Scitex Large Format Printers
- Network Print Servers
Procedure for installing and using the windows inbuilt printers
Usage of the printer is increasing in the home, office and many another place, they had more confusion about installing and handling the printer. There is no difficulty to install the device on your computer, but you have to follow few steps to install the drive in your device.
Hp printer installation is different from the operation system, but it is not drastic changes, need to change some modification based on the operating system. You can follow the below steps and install the HP printer on your device.
All the windows do not have a feature of the print driver; you have to install the print driver separately based on the HP website guidelines. A full version of the print driver installs from the compact disk or hp website.
Step 1: make sure that availability of print driver in the windows, if it is not available; just update your windows version or in-built the prints driver in your device.
Step2: start automatically updates your window, to click the control panel and alter the installation device. Press the OK and save the changes.
Step 3: check the connection between the printer and computer
- Firstly, check the USB cable connection and second to check the wireless or wired network connection
Step 4: install the print driver in the printer wizards
- In the windows 10, 8 check the wireless and wired network connection.
- Search the device and printer in windows and select the add printer to connect the USB then, update your windows.
- In the window vista, 7 select the device and printer then add a printer, and add wireless network or Bluetooth.
Step 5: finally to print and scan your document
- If it is working, you can print or scan your document
- If it is not working, you can follow the troubleshooting tips about the installation of hp printers.